Products & Services
Lab biomonitoring test kits (ELISA)
Chemitrace’s ELISA test kit allows laboratories to introduce rapid and cost-effective biomonitoring programmes. The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) test is a widely recognised and established laboratory test method which measures the concentration of an analyte in solution. Our ELISA employs antibodies to determine carefully considered biomarkers. Our ELISA kit provides a simple and cost effective alternative to employing traditional methods of laboratory analysis such as Gas Chromatography Mass Spectometry (GC-MS).
Why choose Chemitrace ELISA kits?
- Easy to use test kit – Contains everything you need to complete the test.
- Performance – Demonstrate equivalent performance to traditional lab methods in comparative studies
- Quantitative result – Determine the exact concentration of biomarker in a sample
- Specific – Determines chemical of interest
- Sensitive – Can determine background exposure levels
- Rapid – Result in less than 3 hours
- Non-invasive – Urine collection easy to employ
- Cost-effective – Compared to traditional methods of analysis
Want to know more?
Chemitrace are working on a suite of new tests to monitor exposure to common industrial chemicals and pollutants. Our lead product is an S-PMA test to monitor exposure to the chemical benzene. Find out more about what we test.
Contact us directly to purchase our kits or find out more.
Chemitrace’s ELISA kits contain:
- Conjugate coated microtitre plates
- Calibrators and QC’s
- Biomarker specific antibody
- End point substrate
- All buffers, diluents and wash solutions